Every Booster Club must have ways to raise money to support the band program. Through fundraising Mr. Dowell is able to have added resources to purchase new instruments, music, and to bring in special instructors.
- Tickets are sold to attend Band Concerts four times per year. Tickets cost $5 for adults and $3 for students. (Families who join the Butler Band Booster Club for a $30 per year membership fee, receive free admission to all concerts held during that school year.)
- Butler Band Booster Club asks ALL band students and families to participate by linking their Harris Teeter Card (#4960).
- Use your Publix Partners card and the band receives a donation
- Matthews Alive! is the festival held annually on Labor Day Weekend. We ask all band families to participate by volunteering in the ticket booth for one shift.
- The Butler Band Festival is being held the first weekend in October with proceeds going toward the general band fund.
- In October, all band students are encouraged sell Indian River Citrus with all profits benefiting the band program.
- Each April the band program holds a mattress sale. All fundraising profits from the sale go straight to the band program.
Opportunities for Marchers to raise funds ~
Marching Band is unique in that there are additional costs to marching. ALL band members are welcome and encouraged to participate in these fundraisers whether or not they are marchers. All profits earned by non-marchers goes directly to the band program. A part of each Marcher’s fundraising profits goes toward their student account.
- Fall Fundraiser
- Fruit Sale – this link will take you to the band’s customized fruit sale website
- MUMC Consignment Sale – this link will take you to MUMC’s Consignment Sale website for more information about the sale; visit the band’s Volunteer Sign-Up page to sign up for a shift
- Concession Stand Volunteers – visit the band’s Volunteer Sign-Up page to sign up for a shift